Freelance Graphic Designer(s)
Are you a graphic designer looking to fill out your freelance client list? If so, OfferLogic is looking for several freelance graphic designers to workon a project basis with our product and sales teams to generate pre- and post-sales mockups of our native experiences and email campaigns. The work is perfect for a variety of experience levels, allowing experienced designers the opportunity to fill gaps in their client lists, and junior designers the opportunity to expand your portfolio working on brands such as GoDaddy, Staples, Vistaprint and more.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and replicate brand styles to generate mockups of our native experiences on our partners’ websites.
- Leverage existing partner email templates or create new in-brand email campaign concepts
- Demonstrate user experience and journey through successive mockup sets
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must (all deliverables are layered PSDs). Adobe Illustrator skills are a plus.
- Be able to identify and adhere to existing brand styles
- Be able to turn around requests quickly and accurately (typically within a few business days with high attention to detail)
- Be proactive. Missing a piece of information or have a question about the project, ask us early.
- Work remotely! You would be working remotely and the work can be done outside of normal work hours
- Work is project based and compensated on negotiated hourly rates
- Must have own computer and licenses for required software products (e.g. Photoshop, etc)
About our Company
Founded in 2012, OfferLogicTM empowers marketing teams with a solution that positions personalized offers in and around user and transaction flows. We enable non-technical people to thoughtfully create, administer, test, and manage a comprehensive site-wide program in real-time without engineers. The single platform combines offer decisioning, native offer containers that complement a site experience and post engagement marketing automation to further engage users, all while getting real-time visibility into performance. The OfferLogic team is made up of experienced individuals from Vistaprint, DataXu, Trip Advisor and Raytheon. For more information about OfferLogic: www.offerlogic.com
OfferLogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Notes on Applying
- Please introduce yourself by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship now or anytime in the future. Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US.
- Applicants only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
- No phone calls. Do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.